Send an E-mail to consign with us.
Furniture items must be approved prior to delivery to our showrooms by sending us an email to email@example.com and attaching your pictures to the email.
We will answer you via email the same day. Please keep in mind that approval is based on new/like new condition and style.
Consignor’s should read and retain their copy of the consignment agreement contract.
- Consigning items are at your own risk. Hilton House is not responsible for consigned items in case of theft, breakage, fire, natural disasters of any kind.
- Consignors receive 60% on fine jewelry. Consignors 50% on furniture, rugs, mirrors, artwork, costume jewelry, and named-brand table top items. Net proceeds due consignor include deduction for credit card service fees, if any.
- Furniture and table-top items are consigned for 45 days, sometimes longer, determined on selected items.
- Prices are determined by Hilton House’s trained staff. Hilton House may reduce price by 10% to 20% to make sale.
- Consignor to contact Hilton House on the settlement date for proceeds due and disposition of unsold items. Unsold items not picked-up within THREE business days after the end of the consignment period may be donated.
- If your items are not picked up prior to donation, Hilton House has the option to donate or to sell selected items for 50% of the original price.
- Consignors guarantees, that they are the owners and legally entitled to sell items consigned.
- Moving items into or out of the store is the responsibility of the consignor.
- Consignors are responsible for contacting Hilton House on their settlement date.
Approval for furniture may be arranged via photographs that are emailed to us, or by contacting the store to set-up a furniture preview appointment. Contact our store directly or send us an email for Estate Sale Services inquires.
Hilton House donates to Hospice of Contra Costa County. Donation receipts are given to consignor for donated items.
I enjoy coming to Hilton House at least once a week to discover all the new and like-new collectibles.
~ G.F. – Walnut Creek, CA